For many Americans, July means summer break.
Here are 5 of the best places to go in July.
1. St. Louis, Missouri is home to bargains, beer and baseball.
Thrillist reports top attractions like the zoo, art museum and science center are free.
July is also the height of baseball season, and a trip to the Budweiser Brewery is a must.
2. head to the East African country of Tanzania for the wildlife.
It’s the dry season and Travel + Leisure reports July is considered one of the best wildlife viewing months.
3. check out Lake Como, Italy for the fireworks
Town & Country magazine says an iconic hotel hosts firework on the lake over the 4th of July holiday.
It doesn’t hurt knowing flights to Europe are at an all-time low.
4. San Diego, California’s mild coastal weather is popular with tourists.
Check out Comic-Con, a baseball game, the famous zoo or sit on the beach.
5. Calgary, Alberta is like the Austin, Texas of Canada, according to Thrillist.
More than 1 million people visit the annual Calgary Stampede festival.
Expect big names in country music like Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band and Sugarland.
But summer vacation is wherever you want it to be.