Which cities are the best to celebrate St Patrick's Day?
WalletHub looked at 200 major cities across the U.S. and factored in traditions, cost, safety and weather. These five came out on top:
1. Chicago - Over 400,000 people come to watch the parade and see the Chicago River dyed green every year.
2. Philadelphia - The 'City of Brotherly Love' embraces the Irish spirit and has the second oldest St. Patrick's Day parade in the U.S.
3. Madison, Wisc. - The city ranks high due to its affordability and safety.
4. Boston - The northern city is at the top for St. Patrick's Day traditions and features a concert by the Dropkick Murphys.
5. Tampa - The warm weather and high number of Irish bars per capita make this a city a popular spot.
For the latest on travel: https://www.10best.com/