Texas Girl Chokes On Fidget Spinner Part

Fidget spinners are driving many adults crazy, but one Texas woman is warning about her daughter's dangerous experience. The mother is sharing her experience in hopes it will serve as a warning to other parents about the choking hazards of the latest toy craze. A fidget spinner has a stable middle and a disc with two or three paddles that can be spun, much like a ceiling fan, to relax the user. The mother wrote in a Facebook post that she was on her way home Saturday afternoon when she heard her 10-year-old daughter choking in the back seat. She pulled over and discovered that her daughter had swallowed one of the bearings from her fidget spinner. Doctors were unable to tell where the object had gotten stuck. It wasn't until after an ambulance ride to Texas Children's Hospital that an X-ray revealed the round metal bearing in the girl's esophagus.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/health/texas-fidget-spinner-xray-trnd/inde...

More videos