An official autopsy report released Thursday confirmed that Prince died of an accidental overdose of prescription painkillers.
Music icon Prince was alone when he died in an elevator at his Minnesota home, but investigators have "no reason to believe" his death was suicide, authorities told media Friday.
Medical examiners said Friday they had completed a four-hour autopsy of pop superstar Prince, who died Thursday at 57 in his estate outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Pop icon Prince was found dead at his home Thursday, cutting short one of music's most prodigious and influential careers.
US President Barack Obama mourns the death of Prince, saying "the world lost a creative icon" with the singer's passing.
Pop icon Prince has died at his home in the US state of Minnesota at the age of 57, gossip site TMZ reports.