The Turkish army has ended its two-month operation in the south-eastern city of Cizre, Interior Minister Efkan Ala said on Thursday.
Operations had been concluded in a "successful way," Ala said, according to state-run news agency Anadolu.
The Turkish military has been engaged in an operation against the banned Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in the largely Kurdish south-east since December.
Curfews have been imposed in Silopi, Cizre and in the Sur quarter of Diyarbakir, a major Kurdish centre.
Ala said the curfew would remain in force in Cizre.
The government declared the operations in Silopi to be "largely" complete at the end of January. Since then the curfew in the city has been restricted to night hours.
The military announced Thursday that it had killed 600 PKK fighters during the Cizre operation. The pro-Kurdish HDP opposition party has put the number of civilian deaths at 79.