Guinea is experiencing a new Ebola outbreak, with five cases registered in the south-east since March 17, health officials said Thursday.
Four of the victims have died, national Ebola coordinator Sekoba Keita told journalists in Conakry.
In December 2015, the World Health Organization declared Guinea free of Ebola, but there had been reports since then that the disease had resurfaced.
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa, which started in Guinea in December 2013, was the largest in history, spreading to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria.
Thursday, June 9, 2016 - 13:53
Thursday, June 9, 2016 - 13:06