Qatari broadcaster Al Jazeera said Thursday that its crew, abducted 10 days earlier in war-ravaged Yemen, has been released.
Al Jazeera said that its correspondent Hamdi al-Bukari, cameraman Abdel-Aziz Sabri and driver Muneer al-Sabai were released in the central city of Taiz.
They were kidnapped by unknown gunmen on January 18.
It was not clear who seized the crew or how they were freed.
However, Al Jazeera quoted pro-government forces in Yemen as accusing Houthi rebels there of seizing the trio.
Taiz, Yemen's third-biggest city, has in recent months been at the centre of fighting between Iran-allied Houthis and forces loyal to internationally recognized President Abd Rabu Mansour Hadi.
Saudi Arabia and fellow Sunni partners have carried out an air campaign in Yemen against the mostly Shiite rebels since March. Qatar has backed the military intervention.