The death toll from the massive earthquake that struck central Italy, which stands at 291 according to the latest count, includes at least 16 foreign nationals from Romania, Britain, Spain, Canada and Albania.
In an online statement, Romania's foreign ministry said 10 of its citizens had lost their lives in the quake, and a further 16 were missing.
Three Britons - a 14-year-old boy and a couple in their 50s - appeared in a list of confirmed victims from the province of Rieti, published by the local government office. The table, posted late on Friday, also mentioned a female Spanish victim.
Earlier in the week, the death of a Canadian citizen was confirmed by the foreign ministry in Ottawa, while Tirana's ambassador to Rome, Anila Bitri, told the Top Channel broadcaster that an Albanian man aged 32 was among the dead in the town of Amatrice.
The 6.0-magnitude quake came Wednesday during the peak tourist season in Amatrice, ahead of an annual festival celebrating the local Amatriciana pasta dish, based on tomato and bacon, which should have taken place at the weekend.
Amatrice only has 2,700 residents, but according to Mayor Sergio Pirozzi, some 40,000 people were staying in the surroundings when disaster struck. He said the town is also popular with hikers who take tours on the nearby Gran Sasso mountain.