Brussels' international airport will partially reopen on Sunday following suicide bombing attacks that killed more than 30 people in the Belgian capital last month, its operator said.
On March 22, two men blew themselves up in the departure hall of the Brussels Zaventem airport, while a third set off an explosion at a subway station near the city's European Union headquarters.
The resumption of air traffic will start with three "symbolic" passenger flights to Faro, Turin and Athens, the company said.
In the following days, the airport will gradually increase the number of arrivals and departures, but it will take until at least the end of June for air traffic to run as normal.
Police unions demanding additional security measures had blocked the resumption of operations, but inspections of passengers and luggage upon arrival were agreed late Friday between union representatives and Interior Ministry officials.
"These flights are the first hopeful sign from an airport that is standing up straight after a cowardly attack," chief executive Arnaud Feist said in a statement.
"That we are able to make this start only 12 days after the devastating attacks is a sign of our collective strength at Brussels Airport," he added.