Belgian authorities have arrested two further suspects related to last month's suicide bombing attacks in Brussels, federal prosecutors announced Tuesday.
On March 22, an overall 32 people were killed in attacks on the Brussels international airport and the city's Maelbeek underground station. Two key surviving suspects, each believed to have been present at one of the attack locations, were arrested Friday.
On Monday two more were arrested, the prosecution said in a statement, naming them as Smail F, born in 1984, and Ibrahim F, born in 1988. Belgian media reported that they are brothers.
They have been charged with participation in the activities of a terrorist group, terrorist murder and attempted terrorist murder, although their suspected level of involvement is unclear.
There are "indications" that the suspects can be linked to the rental of an address in the Brussels suburb of Etterbeek that was raided by police on Saturday, the prosecution said.
Media have reported that the suicide bomber who targeted the Maelbeek underground station set off from that location, but that has not been officially confirmed.
Also Tuesday, three suspects were detained during a raid in the Brussels neighbourhood of Uccle, carried out as part of investigations into terrorist attacks on Paris last November, in which 130 people died. The prosecution gave no further information.