Bosnian Security Minister Dragan Mektic said in Mostar on Wednesday there was a real possibility of a new terrorist attack in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH).
"The biggest challenges currently burdening the overall climate in BiH are radicalism and violent extremism, which resulted in various terrorist acts which occurred in BiH," Mektic said.
"I believe there is a real possibility of them reoccurring," he said, commenting on the relaunching of the Islamist portal "Vijesti ummeta", which glorified Islamic State's terrorist attacks around Europe.
Mektic did not say if the authorities had concrete information on possible attacks.
The gravest terror attacks in Bosnia in recent years were one on soldiers near Sarajevo, one on the police station in Zvornik, a bombing in Bugojno, and one on the US Embassy in Sarajevo.
The biggest number of Islamic radicals in Bosnia are linked to the Salafi movement, whose members went to Syria and Iraq en masse. Security services said earlier that about 300 Bosnian citizens had been in Syria and Iraq, and that about 120 were still on territory under Islamic State control.